Sunday 27 January 2019

Spencer Gift Pack

I seldom pick up beery gift packs for myself, because I have all of the glassware in the world and I would usually rather have more beer and less stuff; however, when I spotted the three-bottle plus a goblet Spencer Gift Pack from the Spencer Brewery, I just had to have it. After all, other than the Spencer Trappist Ale, the other two beers in this pack don't seem to be available in Ontario in any other format. Plus, it's a pretty nice goblet and the whole package cost just under $15. As far as I know, Spencer is still the only certified Trappist brewery outside of Europe, and a pretty interesting spot.

Stay tuned for the next couple of days for my thoughts on Spencer's Trappist Imperial Stout and their Trappist Holiday Ale.




No comments:

Post a Comment