Tuesday 29 March 2022

Astro Ever After

 

Over the course of the Pandemonium, I’ve had the opportunity to place a few mail orders from Town Brewery, but when I found myself driving home via Whitby, Ontario, I decided to stop in to the source to pick up a mixed two-four and a beautiful stemmed glass. 




One of my purchases was an IPA called Astro Ever After, a 7.2% brew made to feature Mosaic hops. This stuff comes in 473mL cans adorned with space-themed labels. The beer is hazy and dull-orange, with a foamy off-white head. My schnozz encountered a bounteous, juicy aroma, with notes of citrus, mango, and peach. The flavour is dank and juicy, with a sweet to bitter progression, and a decent boozy hit. The finish has some hemp, but it’s mostly about citrus bitterness.

I love a full-strength IPA, and at 7.2%, Astro Ever After hits the mark. The flavour is quite nice, too.

Rating: 8.0 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment