Saturday 16 February 2019

People's Pint Pit-Stop


Located in the former home of Junction Craft Brewing, People's Pint Brewing Company is tucked a bit off the beaten path in Toronto's Junction neighbourhood. It's a place I've long intended to visit, but never seemed to find the opportunity. That all changed on a recent Saturday afternoon, and I'm glad it did. Staffed with friendly folks, People's Pint provided a chill environment supplemented with a few stylistic flourishes (such as the beautiful carving on the side of the bar). They offer a great selection of styles and strengths, including a couple of nitro options.



I tried three brews during my time at the brewery and left with another four bottles. Stay tuned t the Bitter World over the next couple of weeks to read my thoughts on seven offerings from this excellent Toronto spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment