Thursday 31 December 2015

Top Reviews of 2015

In 2015, I've had the great privilege to try, think about, and review some pretty swell suds. Here are my ten favourite beers that I have reviewed in 2015--last year I did five, but I'm aiming higher this year. Note that these aren't necessarily the beers with the highest scores I awarded. Rather, they're the brews that, after drunken reflection, I loved the most, and would most like to get after again and again and again and again ...



10. Fracture Imperial IPA
9. Wizard Wolf Session Ale
8. Thrust! An IPA
7. Trappistes Rochefort 10
6. Smuttynose Imperial Stout
5. Eephus Oatmeal Brown Ale
4. Omnipollo Fatamorgana
3. Short Walk, Long Pier Double IPA
2. Clifford Porter
1. Fire in the Rye Roasted Rye Pale Ale

Honourable Mentions:

Another Way to Rye
Viven Porter 
Hr. Frederiksen Imperial Stout








No comments:

Post a Comment