Wednesday 2 August 2017

Viaduct IPA

Viaduct IPA is a 6% alcohol India Pale Ale that comes from Toronto, Ontario's Danforth Brewery. It's sold in 473mL cans that look pretty damn sharp. I got a couple of cans from my brilliant and beautiful pal Sequin Brown and she agreed to review it with me. Here are our thoughts.


Sequin Brown: What I love isn't necessarily the smell. The scent is weak, but has a tiny sweetened pine scent. There's some foamy backlash toward the back of the throat behind the wisdom teeth, but the taste is so aromatic, piney, and rich. The scent doesn't do it justice. A little grainy in mouthfeel, but dangerously sessionable.makes me feel powerful ordering it at a bro bar.

7.0 out of 10

Stout Man: Mild aroma, with some evergreen notes and a modest bitterness. The flavour moves from malty to bitter, with detours around fruity, citrus, and sweet. Too sweet by a bit, but rich and rewarding. Makes me want to try more from Danforth.

7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment